While NineJoyStreet.com is personal in nature, I am available for sponsorship opportunities and regularly partner with brands primarily through my MomItForward.com website. My husband also works regularly with brands over on his blog, Dadventurous.com. And we often work together to help brands get higher reach.
Here’s a little bit more about our professional side.
- See my professional bio below.
- Check out Mom It Forward Media where we connect brands with digital movers and shakers in our Mom It Forward Influencer Network for sponsored opportunities, live events, and much more.
- Click here to view our Family Forward retreats in partnership with Universal Orlando Resort.
Please feel free to reach out via our Contact page where you’ll find all the ways to connect with me.
Brands large and small have experienced success in partnering with us—either individually or via the Mom It Forward Influencer Network on the following types services:
- Ambassador Programs (longer term sponsored posts or highly customized programs, including a wide array of services)
- Blog Tours (sponsored posts)
- Conferences (sponsored workshops, product sampling, publicity, and more)
- Live Events (event planning, managing, and/or hosting and driving attendance and publicity)
- Retreats (sponsored workshops, product sampling, publicity, and more)
- Social Media Campaigns (sponsored social media posts)
- Twitter Parties (hosting and full event management)
Why Partner With Us
A few facts about our reach and our history:
- The Mom It Forward Influencer Network has nearly 10,000 influencers with reach into the millions.
- Jyl’s individual reach is 450,000 (combined blog and social media reach).
- Mom It Forward has hosted more than 1,000 Twitter Parties over the past 8+ years, resulting in over a billion impressions for brands.
- People who have participated in our campaigns or their followers have changed banks and cell phone carriers; purchased everything from cars and food to clothing, travel, and beyond; subscribed to loyalty programs and email lists; signed up for services; and sampled product and more.
- We’ve hosted over 250 live events for brands in nearly every state in the US.
- We’ve organized and run our own conferences and events eight years running with sell-out attendance and more than a billion impressions from just one event.
For a complete overview of reach and demographic information and samples of services and pricing, please request a media kit. Case studies and testimonials are available upon request as well.
Professional Bio, Jyl Johnson Pattee
Jyl is the CEO and founder of Mom It Forward Media, a boutique digital agency and a network of social media influencers (2008-present). As part of Mom It Forward, she organizes Family Forward, an annual retreat in partnership with Universal Orlando Resort focused on “creating super hero families.”
Since entering the social media space in 2008, Jyl organized and co-founded the evo Conference—a social media educational event for women in the digital space (2010-12), spent 2 years on the McDonald’s Global Parents Table (2012-14), was on the Mom Advisory Council for ONE.org as an activist and volunteer (2011-16), was a United Nations Foundation Shot@Life Champion (2013), was named one of Parent Magazine’s Top 10 Power Moms (2010), was listed as one of Babble’s Top 50 Twitter Moms (2011), and was on the founding board of the Social Media Club of Salt Lake City (2008/09).
In her pre-social media career as an instructional designer and senior project manager for FranklinCovey (1998-2007), Jyl managed the design, development, and production of multi-million dollar training-related projects for Fortune 500 clients. And before that, she did stints in both news writing and retail advertising on the editorial and copywriting side of the house (1996-1998).